Solve linear equations involving simple algebraic fractions (VCMNA340)
LO: To solve linear equations involving simple algebraic fractions.
- What a linear equation is.
- What an “=” sign means.
- To add fractions with different denominators.
- To collect like terms.
- To perform the 4 operations with algebraic expressions.
- That linear equations have to be balanced on both sides and the process of solving linear equations is to find the missing value that balances both sides of the equation.
- I can solve simple linear equations with simple algebraic fractions.