Simplify algebraic products and quotients using index laws (VCMNA330)
LO: To Simplify Algebraic Products and Quotients Using Index Laws
- The Index Laws
- What is a product and quotient
- How to find the products of algebraic expressions
- How to find the quotient of algebraic expressions
- That algebraic expressions can be simplified using index laws.
- I can simplify algebraic products and quotients.
These are the common index laws.
Many of these rules/laws can be used to simplify algebraic expressions.
Remember a product is the result when terms are multiplied.
A quotient is the result when terms are divided.
Simplifying Algebraic Expression Videos
My Maths 10
Ex 2B pg. 63 Q. 8-10