Solve problems involving multiplication of large numbers by one- or two-digit numbers using efficient mental, written strategies and appropriate digital technologies (ACMNA100)
LO: To multiply large numbers
- Multiplication facts up to 10 x 10
- multiplying numbers by whole numbers increases the value of a number.
- dividing numbers by whole numbers decreases the value of a number.
- Dividing can be thought of as “evenly dividing”
- Dividing is the opposite of multiplying
- I can multiply large numbers