Compare fractions using equivalence. Locate and represent positive and negative fractions and mixed numbers on a number line (ACMNA152)
LO: To compare fractions using equivalence and located them on a number line.
- the ascending order of fractions
- how to calculate the equivalence of a fraction
- >, <, = signs
- how a number line operates
- That the numerator determines how large or small a fraction is when the same denominator is used.
- I can compare fractions using equivalence and locate fractions on a number line.