Describe the results of two- and three-step chance experiments, both with and without replacements, assign probabilities to outcomes and determine probabilities of events. Investigate the concept of independence(ACMSP246)
LO: To construct a two/three-step experiment and assign probabilities.
- How to construct an experiment
- The definition of with and without replacement
- Probability is a scale from 0 to 1.
- Determine the probability of events.
- The definition of independent and dependent events.
- that the probability of events can be calculated due to it’s circumstances.
- I can construct a sample space for a two/three-step chance experiment and assign probabilities.