Australian National Curriculum Learning map
- Describe position and movement
- Give and follow directions to familiar locations
- Interpret simple maps of familiar locations and identify the relative positions of key features
- Create and interpret simple grid maps to show position and pathways
- Use simple scales, legends and directions to interpret information contained in basic maps
- Use a grid reference system to describe locations.
- Describe routes using landmarks and directional language