Solve linear equations using algebraic and graphical techniques. Verify solutions by substitution (ACMNA194)
LO:To solve simple linear equations.
- What a linear equation is.
- What an “=” sign means.
- How to create expressions.
- Both sides of an equation need to be equal (balanced).
- That linear equations have to be balanced on both sides and the process of solving linear equations is to find the missing value that balances both sides of the equati
- I can solve simple linear equations by finding the unknown values.